Pages

Saturday 27 February 2010

I Caught Fire Chapter 4 Pictease

Sorry I didn't get this one up on Thursday as planned, but the chapter is on schedule to post on Monday, I think. It's not a smutty one this time, but it'll make sense when you read:



For those unfamiliar with London, it's Regent's Park, one of London's eight Royal Parks. A lot of the park is in the borough of Camden where Jasper and Bella both live, hence why I'm providing a picture. It will have a place in the story...

On a personal level and as a resident of the city it's my favourite park out of the big London ones - so beautiful. Enjoy!

xxx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I love this picture! I wish I lived near a nice, big park :D I love them! Instead I live in a desert :( haha How lucky for you though, it really does look like an awesome park! :D

 
Template by suckmylolly.com